Our Strategic School Development Plan (SSDP) is written each year by the Headteacher, Deputy Headteacher and Governors. Our priorities for 2022-23 are shown under the following headings:
- Quality of Education – to ensure high quality teaching results in improved outcomes in phonics, reading, writing and maths.
- Behaviour and attitudes – to continue to monitor attendance and reduce persistent absences
- Personal development – to provide external workshops from GLOW to teach about Relationships without Fear, to continue to extend the curriculum beyond academic learning
- Leadership and Management – to ensure new Governors are trained to be able to fulfil their role effectively, to continue to develop subject leaders knowledge to enhance the curriculum, to ensure all staff receive up to date safeguarding training
- Early Years – to embed the revised EYFS framework and new phonics scheme
Each subject leader also has an action plan, linked to the subject which they are responsible for.